means developing a strategy around your corporate giving.
means becoming a better corporate citizen that fosters good will.
means aligning your passions with the needs of the nonprofits.
means using your business as a tool to accomplish a community goal.
means inspiring and supporting donors to give at their full potential.
means giving while living.
means building a values-driven business.
means effective grantmaking that creates an impact.
As a foundation, you are in business to improve the quality of life for present and future generations - this requires time, attention, skill, and expertise. We will work with you to design and manage grant programs up to and including performing as a part‐time program officer for larger corporate or independent foundations, and providing program and administrative support to family foundations. We can help create high impact grant making by maximizing your foundation plans and suggest opportunities for efficient operations.
Our Services for Foundations Include:
- Showing you how to go beyond simply writing a check.
- Assisting with transformational foundation initiatives.
- Supporting and working with community stakeholders, such as nonprofit organizations, other foundations, businesses, government and community leaders to obtain greater shared investment and a greater collective impact.
- Establishing philanthropic goals and strategic grantmaking solutions to ensure clear outcomes.
- Assessing and offering suggestions to improve the grantmaking process, overseeing the grantmaking process, reviewing proposals, and conducting site visits when appropriate.
- Administrating and maintaining documentation on grants/grantees.
- Attending family/board meetings, when requested.
- Guiding the foundation Trustees in multi-year strategic planning, and providing leadership in developing new programs based on Board-identified priorities.